Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Blog: Next New

The next new media I can think of would be a brand new world that can maybe be made through the technology of virtual reality and the internet. Sometimes, I hear people say they need an escape from life and society because they just need a break from life. What if there was a second option another world that they can live in when they need a break from the world they live in now. This might not be exactly what people want but it is an option to consider and one that can help. Imagine a world just like ours but only in the virtual world and you are also interacting with real life humans in this world. Life can be a video game where you can be whatever or whomever you want to be in this world and it is also possible through the advancements in technology in VR and the internet. I think a rough version of this is done now but maybe there is a way to be more captivating than VR and more realistic hopefully so that you can actually feel like you are in a different world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeffrey, I think your take on virtual reality is very interesting. I would like to have a second "world" available to me at any time when I am stressed out or need a break from life. This "world" could be where I am enjoying myself at the beach and going on vacation with friends and family. It would be nice to suddenly step into this virtual reality during my lunch break at work. I would like to feel as if I am in a different world.

    ReplyDelete

Blog: Next New

The next new media I can think of would be a brand new world that can maybe be made through the technology of virtual reality and the intern...