Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Blog: Wiki So Far

So far in the class wiki, I decided to edit the toys page. I added a section about Funko which is an up and coming toy collectible that I personally collect and buy almost every week. I was having troubles adding pictures to the Wiki and haven't really decided which picture to add because they have so many different and unique collectibles so I put off adding the picture for now. I think I will add the logo and a high-quality photo of my favorite collectible in the near future. Other than that, I think I can add a little bit more information on the background of the company and maybe discuss their other product lines even though I am not that positive about the other lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog: Next New

The next new media I can think of would be a brand new world that can maybe be made through the technology of virtual reality and the intern...